Monday, November 29, 2010

So much to be thankful for!

I got to visit Nebraska for Thanksgiving. It was cold, but I sure had fun!!!! Uncle Brad hung out a lot, so we got to play!
I finally got to meet my Great Aunt Kim! She was so nice, she brought me a puzzle!!

I got to celebrate my girlfriend Charlie's birthday!



She looked so pretty in her dress!



Grandma chased me all over the house!! She had so many new toys for me to play with!






I went outside in the cold, but got to wear my new Husker hat!




Grandma and Grandpa took me to the park!






I loved the swing and the slide!!




Grandpa and I got to wear our matching overalls!!
I sure am lucky to have such a great family!! There is so much to be thankful for!










































No comments:

Post a Comment