Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cade's 2nd birthday celebration!!


My second birthday started out great!  Mom made me pancakes and eggs, my favorite breakfast!  We sat outside and enjoyed  the warm morning!


Then off to my first soccer practice.

When I came home I enjoyed lunch and my own cake!  This year I blew out the candles myself!




Off to a local carinval, where my friend Daisy met up.  Dadda won us both teddy bears.

Trying to lay a kiss on her!
Fun helicopter ride
I enjoyed a snow cone!
My favorite ride was the big slide!
I enjoyed Dadda's snow cone too!

The next day we went to the horse track because horses are my favorite animal!



I loved watching the races!

  I'm not buying into this terrible two's concept...I think the 2's are going to a TERRIFIC years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment